We all want to be happy, to feel passion, to love and feel loved
But you find yourself in a relationship with someone and it just isn’t going the way you want it to. Maybe you feel alone, misunderstood, or unheard in the relationship. Maybe you’re fighting with each other or your sex life has dwindled down to almost nothing. You find that it’s hard to connect which makes everything else feel unsatisfying and kind of sad. This isn’t what you thought it would be like, is it? As your San Francisco relationship coach, I can help.
Here’s How We Work Together:
- You work with me as individuals. You must have a healthy relationship with yourself before you can have one with anyone else. You’ll learn to love yourself, no matter what.
- I work with you as a couple. As your San Francisco relationship coach, I’ll encourage you to speak from a really deep place and say the things that you’re afraid to say in a way that the other person can hear those things without defensiveness. To see clients breaking through those fear-based barriers and end up in that loving space is a miracle!
I will help you to:
- Connect deeply with yourselves as a foundation for your connection with each other
- Learn to decode what your partner is trying to say through their words, tone, and body language
- Have more passion in your relationship and sex life
- Be happier and have more fun together!
Are you interested in San Francisco relationship coaching?